Last updated 11 June 2018
Grow Europe GmbH respects your privacy and safeguarding your privacy is very important to us. Below is an outline of the information that Grow Europe GmbH gathers and how it’s used.
Types of information we collect
A. Personal Information
For subscribers, clients and other users of our site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Job Title
- Country of residence
- Skype Username
- LinkedIn Profile
- Telephone Number
- Topics of Interest
- Profile Photo
B. Log Files
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, the browser you used to visit our site (such as Chrome or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We do NOT sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
D. Cookies and Third Party Services
We use a third party service for web analytics. Currently Grow Europe GmbH uses Google Analytics to measure visitor statistics. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of our website and compile a report for us. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
E. Cookies and Embedded Content
To support our website, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Flickr. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Grow Europe GmbH does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.
How do we collect this information?
We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Grow Europe GmbH website, even if you have not created an account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Grow Europe GmbH site, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information and cookie data.
Any personal information we collect from you are solely from the various sign-up options on our site for the different services we provide.
How do we process this information?
In accordance with data protection laws, we collect and use your personal data only when we have one or more proper reasons to do so, listed here below:
- Setting up your Grow account.
- Processing your orders and shared information in the Grow Livebook
- Process efficiency in dealing with such activity, and to make improvements to our services.
- Manage your account/provide customer services to you.
- Keeping our records up to date, handling our customer contact efficiently and effectively, working out which of our products and services may interest you and telling you about them.
- Undertaking website personalisation and administration.
- Developing products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers.
- Improving customer interaction with our site.
- Marketing communications to inform you of events, special offers, promotions, new programs.
- Notifying you about enhancements to our services, such as changes to the website and new services that may be of interest to you.
- Maintaining network and data security.
Who do we share this information with?
Grow Europe GmbH will only supply your information to another organisation or individual where the sharing of this information is required in order to provide the product or service that you have requested, or as mentioned above, when there is a relevant statutory or other legal requirement for us to share this information.
How can you exercise your rights over your information?